• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fraps with EVGA 7900 GTO

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Des1017

For some reason when i record in fraps 2.7.4 and try to play back the movie in game it is solid black, but it used to play back fine while in game with my 6800, anyone know why? hopefully this is in the right section

This is a possiblity, I dont have any experince with fraps. But, if you havent cleaned out the old drivers and installed the newest. You might have "Force TV-out detection" On in the drivers, and with nView, you can only watch a movie on one or the other, not both. Reguardless if its cloned or Dual View.

What Im saying is, if the drivers think you have a second display, It might be playing the movie on that "fake" second display. Just make sure you have your Monitor set as your primary display.

I had this issue awhile back with Winamp and my movies....It was playing on my TV, that wasnt hooked up at the time.

Back