• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Free case badges, they actually came!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Theorie

Hey, I know there was a thread about this already, but I just felt like showing off my shiny new stickers!!! w00t w00t AMD rules!

I can't remember the three codes you submit on the information request form, but they work! I requested the three codes last week, and I already have my stickers. I have one strip of 5 Duron badges, one strip of 5 Athlon XP badges, and one sheet of Athlon badges (but it is on backorder and will ship asap)!

If anyone has those codes and the link, post em here so others can get in on the free badges. :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT

go here to find out how to get them -
http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46213

Last edited:
I didn't know they were still doing this. I got mine the first time this info was posted.... just checked the thread - it was last November. Heh, I didnt even have my XP then so I have a regular Athlon sticker on my case now:) It's cool to see this still works, maybe I'll upgrade my case badge:cool:

read the sticky at the top of the forum i have gotten many over the past year they take like 1.5 months to get to your house

Emericana said:
read the sticky at the top of the forum i have gotten many over the past year they take like 1.5 months to get to your house

must depend on where you live, because i got mine in just over a week. i live in florida.

i received mine in tha mail today.i only ordered them last week! now thats fast delivery for a free item!

Mine are on the way! hopefully I get em soon... I didn't want to be too hasty, so I didn't order the Duron ones :) Just the Athlon and Athlon XP ones. The athlon ones are on backorder, but at least the athlon xp ones (the ones I really want) are coming :D

Emericana said:

I got mine in 2 days... yes two days... :D

For those outside the US use the email address contained within the sticky in this forum (dont be lazy look for it!). I live in Malaysia and it took just over a week for them to sent the stickers to me all the way from Texas!

Last edited:
Back