• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Free MMORPG - Knight Online

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
TollhouseFrank said:
Uhm.... I just got into this game... and am having major problems logging in after 3 days of playing. It starts to load the game after connecting to server, then crashes saying that there is a problem.

I hope ei don't hafta uninstall then reinstall this whole thing. My bros are trying to play, but it won't even connect to the update server.
What server are you on?

The game won't load for me.

"Hackshield" says that it cannot connect to the update server.

Attachments

• mm.JPG
    mm.JPG
    14.4 KB · Views: 230
I have been trying for the past hour and keep getting the same error from hackshield "cannot connect to update server". I remember now why I quit playing this game.

Its a good game if your willing to put in the time. After level 21 or so I gave up. Leveling becomes extremly slow and you don't see any action until level 40. Too boring.

Cool, I will give it another try. :)

Graphics aside, I'm always looking for a new game. I've never tryed an MMORPG before, and refuse to pay a monthly fee to play a game. I'm also hesitant about this sort of game, due to their addictive nature - but if the graphics are bad and it's free, I doubt I have muhc to worry about :D.

So this will be interesting.

Sjaak said:
Lol this game is fun. Anyone here care to team up or something?
We all need to get on the same server. I am on Olympia1. I only have 1 low level character so far, so jumping servers wouldn't be a big deal for me.

This game grows on you! For a free game it's quite good.

I've got a level 28 warrior on Olympia1.

My character is named "felinusz", like my username here. If anyone wants to team up or something, PM me or however it works :)

Is it possible to change servers?

It's weird, I keep getting errors saying that "non-premium users aren't allowed to log on at this time".

It's not possible to change servers, however you could post on the forums there saying you wans to exchange accounts (which is allowed afaik)

And yeha, you get that error alot cause you're playing for free :)

Here, the times to login are early morning and evening, so for USA that's late night and afternoon.

I'm a lvl 31 Berserker on Cypher. Luckily it lets me go from Cypher 1-3 whenever I want, but me and my bros usually play on Cypher 2.

You'll usually find all 3 of us in Luferson. We are in the clan Fated (that we created). If ya'll want, stop by, and i'll help yer characters out! Just PM me first so i know to be online to help ya.

Back