• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

From my looks...I've found a "form" of ET...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

beau_safken

Well not really...I have to take a 24 hour ph test of my stomach acid since I had acid reflux. The docs want to know if I still have it so they stuck this probe up my nose into my stomach and I have to wear it for a whole day... Heres a pic....Kind of look like a borg...Locutous of BEAU!!!
BorgBeau.jpg

Sorry to hear of your physical ailments but glad to hear you are getting treament. Goodluck! :)

PS - I'm sure the girls won't even notice it. ::eek::

Cy

OMG...well it feels like... Ever do the noodle up the nose trick? Like that but...Um...Ok better example.

Well it is about a 1/8th inch wide and goes thru my nose into my stomach. It is taped to my face also...Another big plus. It is really screwing with the inside of my nose...and everytime I swallow it feels like I have a string down the tube. Lots of water and stuff to keep it from irritating me. I won't recommend this for anyone. This would even be a little much for your worst enemies. Least it gets pulled out in 20 hours or so...But I get to cruise the forums all night and crunch seti so that takes a little edge off.

acid reflux is that like basicly chronic heatburn? i hate heart burn! good luck w/ your problems, i just went to the doc yesterday i might have to get my tonsils out... UHHGG!

Back