• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Frozencpu discount?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Had 2 purchases through them and both were absolutely horrible. I posted them in this forum a while back. Their customer service is balls. Probably the worst I've dealt with and they are rude on top of that.

Newegg will refund you money if they lower the price after you purchase something. FrozenCPU would NEVER do anything like that, even if they were obligated. Notice their sarcastic and very rude humor for xenocide being the new discount code?

I am sorry to hear you have had bad experiences with them. I have ordered from them a couple times in the past and always received my order in a timely manor with no problems at all. In fact I ordered from them last Wednesday evening, they shipped Thursday afternoon.

As for the coupon code all I see in that is someone needed a code quick and drew a blank.

Newegg will refund you money if they lower the price after you purchase something. FrozenCPU would NEVER do anything like that, even if they were obligated. Notice their sarcastic and very rude humor for xenocide being the new discount code?
So...because NewEgg does it, every other place is "obligated" to do so? I'm not saying it is bad for them to give out money, just don't expect them to. Basically, it is like the "dibs" on our forums. You both agree to a price and then you can't change it.

I didn't think it was pretty rude for him to have that code like that. I did however think it was rude that he posted his issues with FrozenCPU in a thread where someone was not asking for opinions.

I am just looking out for other forum members, not being rude. This forum is for vendor discussion. Why would I let a fellow forum member go spend their hard earned money on a site that has wrong me and other people in the past?

No one said he had to listen to me, I am just doing my part to look out for others

Last edited:
I am just looking out for other forum members, not being rude. This forum is for vendor discussion. Why would I let a fellow forum member go spend their hard earned money on a site that has wrong me and other people in the past?

No one said he had to listen to me, I am just doing my part to look out for others

Now what is actually rude is that Mark threatened me after my posts.

He threatened you!?!

I have ordered from FrozenCPU several times in the past, and I have yet to have any trouble. They are the first place I look when I want something for my pc. Now that they have this code for us, I know where I'll be buying the parts for my next watercooling build :)

that is too funny!, i was about to say they have always been reliable for me, have items fast, on something's prices can be high, but to me it is expected when you deal with a quality e-tailer.

Alright...enough people. If there are specific problems between members, my PM box is always open. Either chill or don't post....mmmkay?

i think there is a mix between yo being treated bad as an employee vs people being customers, some people will always have bad things to say about X company or site, and other will praise them, until they personally treat me bad i have no issue doing buisness with them

ive never ordered from them(price)so hearing both positive and negative opinions is useful.a 10% off coupon is always tasty tho!

I can see this got heated and I don't know for what its worth but

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php

Is always my first choice, then new egg, and I only go too other places when I cannot get an item from these two options.

but FCPU did a good job on my recent order. an obviously recycled, Welches jam, box was used for shipping but I don't have a prob with that.

Attention OCFORUM Members-

Hi guys, we saw this thread and have made a coupon code that is good indefinitely.

From now on all OCFORUM members will receive a 10% discount at the checkout screen by entering code *removed*

Enjoy!

-FCPU Staff

*****We updated the actual coupon code to***********

*removed*

Use this at checkout. This code will get nuked probably in a few days.........

I.M.O.G. - Forum Admin: Discount code removed at the request of FrozenCPU, they no longer honor the discount code which was previously listed here.

Last edited by a moderator:
ya really, seeing a guys new system on S i wanted to do another WC rig, now if i can get frozen to accept my registered paypal account but ship to a diff address, i am set for about $500 in WC gear in the coming months :)

guess i missed the boat. im entering the code but no go =(

edit: hmm i see that it's indefinite but im entering *removed* without quotes and it's telling me "Discount error. Invalid code" any advice?

I.M.O.G. - Forum Admin: Discount code removed at the request of FrozenCPU, they no longer honor the discount code which was previously listed here.

Attention OCFORUM Members-

Hi guys, we saw this thread and have made a coupon code that is good indefinitely.

From now on all OCFORUM members will receive a 10% discount at the checkout screen by entering code *removed*

Enjoy!

-FCPU Staff

yes he did a edit on the post and it has changed. did u try the new code?

*****We updated the actual coupon code to***********

*removed*

Use this at checkout. This code will get nuked probably in a few days.........

i dont get it because his updated code is the same as the original?

i ended up just ordering the parts from newegg, $5 cheaper per fanx2 and free shipping. didnt want to wait around for an answer when i have off balance fans annoying me

Back