• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

fx [email protected] vs PhIIx4 [email protected] and temps questions...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It would be interesting to know if there are any BD performance improvements in Win 8, supposedly Win 8 supports BD better.

I however hate Win 8, they removed the start menu... everything in there is now hard to find or completely inaccessible, as a piece of ergonomic design its junk!
Unless they put the start menu back i will not be using it, its another Vista disaster the way it currently is, the OS is more like that of a Tablet or a Mobile Phone...

Nothing surer than someone will release a GUI hack. Microsoft need to stop defining how they think peoples experience should be and LET THEM CHOOSE. It's crap like this that permanently loses customers.

As much as I dislike OSX, it's interface leaves Metro for dead. Win7 has by far and away the most useable interface I've come across so far. If MS wants people to use their OS they should stick with their current and make it easier for people to customize the OS. Allow third party skins etc.

Heck, I'm running Windows Blinds to get a nice brushed black aluminium finish across everything. Looks WAY better than transparencies. :screwy:

Back