• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE G.SKILL Announces Adding DDR4-4000 CL14 to Trident Z Royal Elite Series

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Today, G.Skill announced the addition of DDR4-4000 CL14 and DDR4-3600 CL14 kits to its highly popular Trident Z Royal Elite Series. These new kits feature capacities of 2x 8 GB and 2x16GB for the 4000 MHz set and will range all the way up to 8x16 GB 3600 MHz kits. While pricing has not been disclosed at this time, availability is slated for later this month. Below is G.Skill's press release.

Click here to view the article.

4000 CL14 sounds sexy. Currently on Newegg at $560

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on some, but they are awfully expensive for the performance. Crème de la crème. I just can't even wrap my head around 1100 for a quad channel set of these. :)

I wonder how tight the timings will go.

Very nice ram. 1.55V though.....

I could do without the bling, but I guess the silver wouldn't be so bad. My case has no window, so do I really care?

Back