• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

G5 Laser Gaming Mouse! [$39.99 after MIR]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Elluzion

G5 Laser Gaming Mouse! [$39.99 After MIR] $29.99 if you use google checkout! (After MIR of course)

ALSO You can choose an option for free shipping, the only problem is that it might not get to your home by the time u hav to do the rebate. The place that sends it is located in south california.

Price is after $15 mail in rebate. Good till October 30th!!

Buy.com

Link: http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=204251266&adid=17654&dcaid=17653

Picture:
333430.jpg

(I KNOW ITS TEMPTING LOL)

I just ordered one of these.

Enjoy

Last edited:
oh hell yeah!!! this is the one with two thumb bottons!!!

would i like this more than an mx510 or 518 b/c i've only liked those mice. i liked the G7 (still have it), but don't game w/it anymore...

I've been looking for this deal. I've used the same MS Intellimouse 3.0 for years, probably 5 or more and it's still going strong. I'm in need of another mouse for my 2nd pc though and the G5 is tempting. I've read these are rather large though, anyone have any experience with them?

I like the weight adj thing and the blue but having a 518 suites me fine :D

nice deal none the less.

omg that is dirt cheap, i remember when i bought my 1 thumb button g5 2 years ago for $65, man this is a killer deal, that's a great mouse(switched from that to my dads mouse for some time now because my pc is dead and it is driving me insane)

i'd say buy buy buy! people

I've been looking for this deal. I've used the same MS Intellimouse 3.0 for years, probably 5 or more and it's still going strong. I'm in need of another mouse for my 2nd pc though and the G5 is tempting. I've read these are rather large though, anyone have any experience with them?

i first started serious gaming on the MS Intellimouse 3.0 also... got it for $70 when they first came out in I think 2000. I went through EIGHT of them!!! Every 2-3 months they would die and I'd have to call M$ for a new one free of charge. It got so annoying that I took the leap to the mx510. Since then, I used them mx518 and stupidly sold it cuz i didn't see a diff between the mx510 and the 518... honestly i still don't see a diff. i'm back on the 510 now since i sold my 518. only other mouse i tried was the G7 (wireless) for a few months and then the heaviness of it got to me.

i can get an mx518 for like $35 shipped on ebay brand new, so that's why I'm wondering... for the SAME PRICE would you guys go with this G5 (2 thumb) or the 518... or is the 510 seriously the same (i know it's 800dpi vs 1600, but i don't see the diff)

for gaming I think the g5 may be a better option then the mx518. I like logitech in general. I have been using there mouses since ball went to laser. I like blue so if I where buying I would go with the g5...

for gaming I think the g5 may be a better option then the mx518. I like logitech in general. I have been using there mouses since ball went to laser. I like blue so if I where buying I would go with the g5...

mmmhmmm... b/c i was just waiting to nail the appropriate deal on ebay, since they seem to have brand new mx518s the cheapest. i buy refurb stuff all the time, but no way in hell a mouse. i've had too many die on me.

can't wait to get this bad boy. I love the blue color compared to the orange/silver one..

Best deal on the MX518 I've found, $33.99 shipped

http://www.eaglebit.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=EB-310-00032

8.43 Lifetime reseller rating

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/EagleBit_SkyHawk_Computer_Group

I still like the idea of having a rougher grip on the G5, instead of just smooth plastic. I don't have any first hand experience with it though.

good call about the grip b/c i didn't know that... also good call about the mx518. i'd rather shop there than ebay, and am in no rush for a mouse anyway.

can't wait to get this bad boy. I love the blue color compared to the orange/silver one..

you guys are tempting me!!!

Anyone know if this is larger than the mx510? I have one, but I think its a little bit small, and a little bit on the light side.

Anyone know if this is larger than the mx510? I have one, but I think its a little bit small, and a little bit on the light side.

thats what i like about the mx510... that it's light... i'd put light or no weights if i got the G5...

Back