• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

G5 Laser Gaming Mouse! [$39.99 after MIR]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I think I read the G5 is a litte heavier than the MX518 even without weights.

It's a little heavier, a little taller, and i think the back end is a little bigger and it's rotated to the right slightly too. It's still a very nice mouse, I've heard the Rev2 (this one) is a lot better than the Rev1 as far as the wheel goes.

yeah i am not too fond on my wheel on my v1 either, first 2 days it works great, but after that it starts to deteriorate, and the middle mouse click is hard to do on it without browsing back or forward(yeah i've set tilt to browse back or forward)

yeah i am not too fond on my wheel on my v1 either, first 2 days it works great, but after that it starts to deteriorate, and the middle mouse click is hard to do on it without browsing back or forward(yeah i've set tilt to browse back or forward)

My G7's wheel is not as smooth anymore either, but it does its functions correctly.

I just bought one. I wanted to give my old mouse to my secondary pc, and get a new one for my main rig. I should get this mouse for $19 AMIR's

$53.99
-$15 MIR from logitech
-$10 Goggle checkout
-$10 Buy.com Magazine deal
+ Free Budget Shipping
= $19 NOT BAD!!

For the buy.com magazine rebate: You need to add the mouse to your cart. Once that is done, click on view cart. After you are in your cart, scroll down a bit to where it says "Special Bonus Magazine". You should be able to choose between TV Guide, RedBook, etc. Choose No Thanks instead. Directly below this in the fine print, it informs you that you can receive a rebate for the magazine's stated value of $10, click on "see details", then just click on the rebate form in the window that pops up.

darnit I think I should not have a choice but to be in for 19 bux///

darnit I think I should not have a choice but to be in for 19 bux///

i can't do 19 bux since i've used google checkout b4... otherwise it would be a nobrainer for me...

I just bought one. I wanted to give my old mouse to my secondary pc, and get a new one for my main rig. I should get this mouse for $19 AMIR's

$53.99
-$15 MIR from logitech
-$10 Goggle checkout
-$10 Buy.com Magazine deal
+ Free Budget Shipping
= $19 NOT BAD!!

For the buy.com magazine rebate: You need to add the mouse to your cart. Once that is done, click on view cart. After you are in your cart, scroll down a bit to where it says "Special Bonus Magazine". You should be able to choose between TV Guide, RedBook, etc. Choose No Thanks instead. Directly below this in the fine print, it informs you that you can receive a rebate for the magazine's stated value of $10, click on "see details", then just click on the rebate form in the window that pops up.

i don't see where the bonus is... i went to checkout, signed in, and i don't see it...

*edit*
nvm, found it... it didn't say "special bonus magazine" for me tho

Last edited:
Back