• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Game Recomendation Please?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hibner

I am looking at 3 free MMORPG games,

MUOnline,
PlaneShift,
and Conquer Online . OK, I'm a cheap basturd. I'll admit it.

They all look good. Conquer servers are in the US, and MU servers are in Korea, making me a little leary of MU. Plane shift is in Alpha right now. So I think I am leaning towards Conquer.
I am looking for which one has the mosts quests, most customizable, most addicting. Thx in advance all. :burn:

Last edited:
If you're looking for a lot of quests, customization and addictiveness you should wait a week for World of Warcraft. There are more quests than you can shake a stick at, and open beta will be free for a month I reckon.

I'd really like to try WoW, but I'm all wrapped up in SW:G still. I'm just starting to come into my own power as a Jedi Knight, so I just cant put the game down yet. The entire game changes when you finally reach Jedi... It's like the whole game is out to get you lol.

Once I get tired of SW:G thought, I'll prolly get into WoW. I'll just have to convince some people I play SW:G with to come on over with me, and that is easier said than done.

Err I suggest watching Tonight's episode of The Screen Savers. They are suppose to have a complete run down and reviews of all the free MMORPGs during tonight's show which is 7pm eastern, 6 centeral (me), 5 rocky, and 4 pacific.

If you can't watch it, then you can at least read the show notes over at www.thescreensavers.com after the show is over and see what they said on the air.

EDIT... ooh I just got another star! 4 for me. Anyone have a cookie?

thanks DocGiggs, I try to catch the screensavers when i can. I'll make sure to watch it tonight, and the Father of the Pride.

Back