• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gaming laptop

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hillsdale

Hey guys, im looking for a gaming laptop, but not just any gaming laptop, one that fits my needs for what i use it for.. so here are some point that need to be met.

- The laptop must be able to handle games, i play games like CSS, Bioshock, Crysis, TF2, UT3... everything. So this laptop must be able to hold its own
- Size. The primary use of this laptop will be playing games while im traveling, so i need its size and weight to not be too crazy.
- Screen size. The bigger the better, i enjoy widescreen aswell :beer:
- Price. Im looking to buy in the $2000 - $2300
- Operation system. At this point i would hope all new gaming laptops would have vista, so im expecting this one too, as well (version shouldnt matter).

Just post a link and try and help me out, i will need this laptop next year for university as well.

Help a brother out! :beer:
Connor

I just got myself a Clevo M860TU (AKA: Sager NP8660) and have had it for a week now.
So far I am quite happy with it.

Quick overview:
15.4 inch Widescreen (WSXGA+ or WUXGA)
Core 2 Duo P8400 or better
512MB 9800GT
DDR3 RAM

He's in Canada though where the 7811 isn't available. He'll have to either come down and buy it or have someone ship it to him from the US.

Back