• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gates: Unable to Install Windows 8?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I don't know why they compare 8(.1) with vista.. Ive only tried 8 a handful of times, but imo vista was (is) better :D

I could be wrong of course, but I liked vista :p

tbh, i don`t have a problem win either 8 or vista(but it used a lot of resources). all of my problems are hw related.....

Well requiring users to use the store to update to windows 8.1 may have thrown some people off.

All in all I don't think windows 8 is necessarily bad just not the perfect desktop operating system.

Yellow journalism - a completely fake story. The language used was so transparent, "A Microsoft spokesman" said Gates would go back to Windows 7!? Yeah right. Keywords: Humor.

So once again Windows 7 is the same as [Windows 8 + [http://www.classicshell.net/downloads/]. Everything pretty much becomes the same as if you installed Windows 7 from the moment you boot in until shut down. Custom Windows 7 original button:
Windows 7.png

Attachments

• ClassicShellCustom.jpg
    ClassicShellCustom.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 164
  • DisableCharms.png
    DisableCharms.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 157
  • Start Button Image.png
    Start Button Image.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 156
Last edited: