• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gauging interest in:

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
I bought an Avantree Oaisis + Bluetooth transmitter for my TV.
https://avantree.com/oasis-plus-bluetooth-transmitter-for-tv

Let's just say that my ears are old and I never took care of my hearing so I could either keep turning up the volume or get something that was less intrusive to the house as a whole. My TV does not have Bluetooth. I cannot have the user need to dive into the TV settings to turn it on/off.

If there is any interest, I could try my hand at the shopping, buying, installing and using guide. What do you think?

Sorry... but what are you asking here? :)

If this is for sale, it needs to be in the classifieds section. 'Feeler' threads are not allowed as it promotes selling outside of the classifieds. Apologies if I'm off the mark here. :thup:

No no. I bought one for my use. I'm asking if anyone would be interested in a "review" of it. I was thinking about writting up the process of buying and using one of these.

OK. I'll just do it up and see what we get. I get myself jammed up on these because there are so many reviews that are done really well and/or really in depth. I want to bust the seal so to speak on something simple.

Back