• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Geforce 177.92 Beta-Driver up to 15% faster + physx driver v8.08.18

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm playing relatively new games (with the exception of StarCraft and CS source) and my system absolutely loves the new drivers... did a drivercleaner and put these on - got a pretty decent boost in 3DMarkVantage (about 1K).

new drivers are rocking, no problems at all, except I guess that when I installed over 175.19 dind't like it. Uninstalling old and installing new = no problems.

Specs in sig, currently running 175.16 no problems. Uninstall drivers, boot into safe mode, install these . . . reboot into windows I hear the vista ( 64 ) start up sound and no screen. Go back into safe mode, uninstall, reboot into regular windows, it installs as standard VGA. Try to reinstall in regular windows, reboot same blank screen but windows booting up. Back into safe mode, uninstall, reboot to regular and install 176.16, restart, all is well. No good performance for me I guess.

Back