• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GeForce 8600 GTS $19.99 AMIR

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Not that it matters *too* much for something this cheap but it's a -TR product which means 1 or 1+1 year warranty at most.

Newegg lists both rebates in the shopping cart when you buy the combo but how does it show up on the invoice you'd have to use for the MIRs? Would it foul things up if they are listed together for one price?

Wouldn't you just make two copies of the invoice, and send in one with each of the rebates and UPCs? I don't see how that could create a problem :confused:

Well yea that's what you would do, the possible problem I could see is that while the two items would be listed separately, which is fine, they would only have one price together so I don't know if that could mess things up. I don't really think it would be a problem and I doubt Newegg would list both like that but you never know. Know of anyone who has done two rebates on combo items?

I'm tempted to pick one up for my fathers rig, just so I can at least game on medium settings when I crash at his place. Too bad he has a 300w PSU with no PCI-E connector

Just my luck, I pondered it back and forth, did some oter stuff, and decided it would be ok for older games as an in between card and the deal is dead :bang head They didn't run out altogether either, just ended the shellshocker which lasted almost all day anyway.

Last edited:
I don't (or try my best not to :p) buy stuff just because it's a low price, that's called a waste of money in my book no matter how little it is.

I don't (or try my best not to :p) buy stuff just because it's a low price, that's called a waste of money in my book no matter how little it is.

Man you have no idea how many people I've told that to lately ;) There have been so many killer deals in the classifieds lately that I haven't jumped on for that exact same reason.

Some people on the other hand do just buy because its cheap, not because they need it :screwy:

Back