• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[dead deal]Shuttle Barebones $75 shipped

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

scoobydoo

HERE

I think this is a great deal

I just bought one of these 4 days ago for $34.52 more, but I just ordered another at this price.

Tons of uses for a pc this small:)

Last edited:
Dang that's a smoking price :eek: Does it support 45nm dual-cores? I would guess so based on the fact the most recent BIOS update was released on 4/21/08 and says "1.Update CPU micro code." It would make a great HTPC.

i just got off the phone with newegg, they were nice enough to refund the $20 price difference, but wouldnt refund the shipping

buy these up before i decide to get a third;)

if only that $80 e7200 at frys wasnt sold out already

I just wish it had the GMA X3100. The 950 is not enough for HD Content. and the lack of a PCI-Express slot kills it for me.

I just wish it had the GMA X3100. The 950 is not enough for HD Content. and the lack of a PCI-Express slot kills it for me.

the shuttle in my sig has the same chipset and onboard video as the kpc and i have no problems playing 720p or 1080p content on a 37" lcd

I'm so tempted... I got on that E7200 deal and have a 4GB kit of DDR2 I could throw in there.

Interesting. Get a 1TB HD, and a Dual TV Tunner and you have a nice DVR/HTPC :)

I still don't understand how I would use any machine as a DVR when I'm on a digital box. I guess I can't if I wanna do HDMI to my PC and then my HDTV, right? =/

Back