• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GeForce FX 5200 AGP 128MB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Matthew1001

I'm having some problems. I just got this card and I installed it then I started Vice City and the picture is messed up. The resolution is at 1024 * 768. Anybody have any ideas? I have the driver that came with the card installed.

update the driver! it might work! does everything else look ok. ie when your just in windows?

asj said:
update the driver! it might work! does everything else look ok. ie when your just in windows?

Everything looks fine in Windows.

I cannot seem to find the drivers at their website: pny.com.

Where can I find them?

Here is a picture of what the game looks like:

989072.jpg

Hey thats classic Nvidia quality. What is there to complain about?

... ok on a serious note. go to Nvidia.com and download the latest drivers. Should fix it.... if it continues to be corrupted theres a 1.1 patch that is supposed to fix some texture corruption with some FX cards.

Okay, I downloaded the driver. I ran it and it extracted everything and then it installs it and it just stops responding at 57%. Do I just need to download it again?

Ok after you have extracted try going to the device manager and updating the vid driver there, point it to the folder where the nvidia drivers extracted to, it should work, if it dont, or that doesnt fix the game problem, download the patch like they said.

It looks like my screen when I overclock my memory to far. Just out of curiousity try underclocking your mem.

Also, VC is pretty new and has some bugs, have you tried any other games?

OC Noob said:
It looks like my screen when I overclock my memory to far. Just out of curiousity try underclocking your mem.

Also, VC is pretty new and has some bugs, have you tried any other games?

No, I haven't tried any other games. I downloaded the Vice City patch and everything is great. Thanks for the help.

Edit: It actually turns out I have the latest drivers anyway.

Back