• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Getting a new PSP Game and maybe 1 Q.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deathman20

High Speed Premium Senior
Ok for Business I'm flying out to Hawaii next week and decided I need at least a new game for the trip. I definatly going to pick up that Lego Starwars game because I know I played the demo on the PC and it was fun. Yes im 25 yet the games cool, and will be picking that Indina Jones one up once that gets released as well.

But as well I was curious if I should get another battery for the unit. It would be from a local store and not sure how much batteries cost but I know on a flight I don't want the sucker going dead from Milwaukee to Phoenix to Honolulu. Thats some serious gaming time right there and well I don't read books, maybe a magazine but I need something to keep me occupied on the flight. I know the battery lasts a decently long time on my PSP but I usually have the sound off, now I got a headset instead of ear buds, as well noise canceling (it helps a bit) the sound will be on. With that said I know the battery will go quicker but will it last say 4 or 5 hours between charges?

Oh yeah and maybe 1 more game. Thrillville.. not sure on that one im a sucker for amusement park games but I haven't been able to read really any reviews on it thanks to the godly work and its non-work related site blocker.

I'll be going in a few hours to the store and leaving next week but I'm basically gone through Monday and I leave Tuesday early morning for my trip. Just wanted to see what others thought on the idea.

check with the airline, some jets now have DC and AC power at the seats. If they do go that route, if not definately get another battery. The PSP's doesn't last that long to begin with (unlike the DS) and that is a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG flight. I say bring a couple of movies to watch on it too as the in-flight ones usually suck (unless your jet has a monitor at each seat an PPV like some do now. :) )

Yeah haven't seen any outlets on planes that I've flown and it doesn't look like these 2 have them either. Its a 757-200 and a 737-300 aircraft.

Movies na I'd be playing games on the flight screw the movies.

man the only game i need on a flight is lumines and my ds with home brew
with imported elite beat agents and jumt ultimate stars
but battery is a must i got a giant 3600mah battery for like 20 euro and that lasted me through a 21 hour bus trip to france

Back