• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Getting new fans for my Corsair C70, need some advice.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Heroic_Void

Registered
So far I have purchased 2 Bitfenix Spectre PRO's for the 2 140mm spots. Gonna test them out see how they run.

I also need 3 120mm fans which will basically be replacing default Corsair Case fans. Now I am not entirely sure what to go for in this respect. Which is why I mainly wanted everyone else views here.

For me airflow is a big thing as my GPU (GTX 780) can kick up a bit of heat). But sound is a factor too, but to be honest I haven't really noticed any amount of sound from my Noctua DH-14 fans so it can't be that bad.

Also just a small question.

The Bitfenix 140mm fans are stated to be non PWM. Does that mean that when I plug them into the Motherboard that they will just run at full speed instead of being able to be controlled?

Last edited:
Since you like the fans on your D14, look in to the Noctua Redux lineup. They've got some great 120/140mm fans in there.

Back