• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GIGABYTE GA-A75M-UD2H

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ssjwizard

Has slightly less legible writing than Thideras
hokiealumnus recently did a review on this motherboard with the A8 3850 APU and noted that it has a bios issue that requires resetting the OC values after each reboot. I currently have one of these boards in my possession and was wondering if the bios update on gigabytes website fixes this error? I would test it myself but I currently dont have a case/psu available to test with.

The bios description makes no mention of what you ask.

Bios
Version: F3
Description: Added support or fixes.
1.Modify memory compatibility
2.Add CPU C6-state item
3.Modify PCI-E VGA card and S3 compatibility when Turbo Core enabled.

So it would be something on the order of an undocumented fix if the reboot and reset overclock was fixed.

Aye, according to hokie its a storage controller issue. Which again is not listed in the bios update description either. Just curious if anyone has tested it yet.

I guess that patience is going to be my friend with this issue considering that its giong to be a month or more before I finish this build.

Back