• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigabyte TPM 2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WhitehawkEQ

Premium Member
I ordered 3 TPM 2.0 modules and got the wrong modules, below is pic of what I ordered and what I got. If I'm not able to get my money back, I will post in the classives for anyone that can use.

What I ordered
tpm.png

And what I got
tpms.png

I bought a TPM module for my system and I had to cancel 2ce to make surre i got the right one for my board. Sell them bad boys and find the right one. If you need help let me know as I went through this a few months back.

Z

I was able to do a return on these items today, soon to be picked up.
I'm just going to forget TPM's and use the work around on installing Win 11 if and when I get it.

p.s. Did you know you can buy the chip on that module at Digikey.com? :)

Glad you could get them returned.

p.s. Did you know you can buy the chip on that module at Digikey.com?
Yep! Same with MOSFETs, controllers (VRM), hubs (USB), many ICs!

Glad you could get them returned.

Yep! Same with MOSFETs, controllers (VRM), hubs (USB), many ICs!

Well yea, but you can get that exact chip that is on the TPM 2.0 and maybe make your own TPM 2.0 if you know the pinout on the MB header. :)

Yep, that's true. Though not sure I'd go through the effort of building one when these are (were) $20 a pop, but indeed you can! :)

Back