• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Giveaway: 5 Complete watercooling kits

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
When filling out the form I answered "No" to:

Would you like to Watercool other stuff?

But it still required me to answer/fill in the blank for:

I'd also like to watercool my

BTW, thanks for the contest.

Pinky said:
When filling out the form I answered "No" to:

Would you like to Watercool other stuff?

But it still required me to answer/fill in the blank for:

I'd also like to watercool my

BTW, thanks for the contest.

Thanks for that. It has been fixed.

catsbuddy said:
Thanks. My winter temps are fine, but I don't have A/C and when summer comes I'm gonna fry unless I do something.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Watercooling would probably help a lot, as the delta between ambient & CPU temps are lessened signficantly.

And if you look under the hardware section of the website, you can even buy a penny! I've been lookin' all over trying to find a place that'll ship me a penny. Maybe I can get a deal and get them for a dime a dozen! :rolleyes:

Orangebug

Thanks a lot! Crossing my fingers, I've really been wanting to watercool, but cost is one of the factors holding me back.

-CPFitz-

Nice job NeoMoses. I like the site and you have some nice prices on your HQ kits.

You going to post a little more info on what the kits (Evo, DB-2, and DB 2 pro) include i would be interested to see what parts you are selling with them ?

o ya, how hard would it be to modify it to cool oter things suchs as northbridge and vid card and hard drive?

Kudos to NeoMoses for doing this. I would go so far as to call him a philanthropist. :)

*cough*

NeoMoses, what are the tops of the vid blocks made of?

I've been shopping for GF4 vidblock for a while, and I have an aversion to plastic topped blocks.

Paul

i'm not getting the store front-page as well? is there a spec. page somewhere? would like to know gph as well as others. :)

10x for the chance NeoMoses to get a really unique cooling sys.

Back