• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Godman...testing your SLI bridge now!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

krag

Classifieds Moderator
Ok bro, I do not think there is anything wrong with the Gigabyte SLI bridge you sent me. It works perfectly! :cool:

DSCF0731.jpg

Hows this for a 3d05 score?? Yep, thats on your SLI bridge.
godmanslibridge.jpg

That score is on 73.00 forcewares at 445/1,140 mhz OC. I can get a higher score with the 71.89s.

Okay, so that leads me to believe that EITHER:

1. Bad Ultra-D to SLI mod? (but at POST it says nForce SLI)
2. Even though both cards have same bios force flash, maybe Gigabyte and Chaintech 6600gt won't work together?
3. I may have messed up my SLI connection on the cards by using my hand-made one.

Hmmm....

In any case, thank you SO MUCH, Krag. Also, how does the Gigabyte bridge compare to the DFI one... same scores, different?

Damn that is a nice score there! How about i test them out next so i can see how my system does on benching without my videocard bottlenecking my system :p I don't need the SLI connector, i already have one with my DFI board. LMK via PM if you need someone to test out if the cards will work together even though they are from differant vendors...

My heat is in the sig.

I just found out that one of my computer friends (what a nerd, huh) has a Chaintech 6600gt. I'm going to see if I can borrow that and get it to work with my Chaintech. If so, he may give it to me and take my Gigabyte card. :)

g0dM@n said:
Okay, so that leads me to believe that EITHER:

1. Bad Ultra-D to SLI mod? (but at POST it says nForce SLI)
2. Even though both cards have same bios force flash, maybe Gigabyte and Chaintech 6600gt won't work together?
3. I may have messed up my SLI connection on the cards by using my hand-made one.

Hmmm....

In any case, thank you SO MUCH, Krag. Also, how does the Gigabyte bridge compare to the DFI one... same scores, different?

Yes, the scores are basically the same, within the margin off error. I will ship the SLI bridge back on Tue. since Mon. is a holiday. :)

Wow, lol. Anyways, I'll let ya guys know how my 2x6600GTs go if and when I get that chaintech from my friend. I have a chaintech and a giga, so I think I'm gonna trade my giga for his chaintech... this way I'll have two EXACT same cards this time.

Back