• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Going to be selling an RX480 8gb soon, question regarding issue with it

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Suppressor1137

So, I have an old RX480 that Occasionally artifacts with blocky snow, prompting a complete restart to get around the issue. Happens once every week to a month. Started happening about five months ago.

Was curious how much that would impact under pricing of the card - I see listings for around $260 to $500. I'd probably price closer to 200 and mention The issue. Does this seem fair? Or should I cut it down more? It has never been flashed to a 580, dunno if its possible. Overclocked pretty well last time I tried, but been running it stock for the last two years. The card itself is around 5-6 years old if memory serves.

I would list it disclosing the problem and with a higher price. Invite offers. It is easier to go down in price than up.

Was curious how much that would impact under pricing of the card -
id call it broken... hkwxmuch exactly this effects price, who knows. I like the advice above.

"For parts or not working" listings on ebay for RX580 8GB cards sell for about $175. Recently one sold for $305 that works, but sometimes won't work on boot up. So, for a sometimes working one, you should be able to get around $300.

Back