• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good deal on X800 XT? :snicker:

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
FIZZ3 said:
If the price for the top "XT Platinum Edition"card remain at > $600 it will join the ranks of the other recent products that carry incredibly high prices like the EE P4's and FX CPU's. Not a good trend in my view, especially when the midfield products are cut down at the knees from the factory (like the Pro cards, workaround or not).

Apparently we are all making 50k a year or more. I know these are the lastest and the greatest, but prices are starting to get rahhhdikkeewlus. Sure if I wait a year it will be around $200-$250, but then it will be old technology and something better will be out...

Im planning on building a new PC soon, ill probably wait till x-mas to get a new Video Card, and even then, ill probably get the X800 Pro, because its 200 less, and i highly doubt there is THAT much of a visible difference, atleast not at 1280x1024 resolution anyways.

Back