• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good Digital Video Camera

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Quaxor

I plan on going into film when I go to college, and want to focus more on cinematography. I want a good camera(not concerned about prices right now) and was wondering what's out on the market right now. There is one at Best Buy that I was really impressed with, here, and it's $2000 but I can get it a lot cheaper. So yea, just looking for any good video cameras out right now so I can see what my options are.

Last edited:
Know Nuttin said:
exactly what features do you want? Do you want a digital SLR type camera? or a point and shoot with manual features as well?
I think you misunderstood my question. I'm looking for a good digital video camera, not a normal digital camera. :p

Try finding a film professor at a college and asking him what he reccomends, in email of course. If he's a good professor, he'll give you a few suggestions since you're interested.

Back