• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Google Chrome (And other non IE browsers)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Luke1978

Someone should make a tutorial for people coming from IE along the lines of ....

Guide: This is all the nifty **** you couldn't do in IE.

Seriously. I used IE religiously for many years (and Netscape Navigator before AOL bought it), and recently have come to like it less and less. So a few weeks ago I started using Chrome... I find something new every day that I like. Such as... paste and go, or most recently (5 minutes ago) highlight a link, right click, go. No cut/copy and paste and enter just boom go. I know this sounds foolish and a bit senile but I really am that impressed with how much better it is.

Probably my most used feature of chrome is highlighting a word or phrase and right click -> Google the word or phrase. Such a small thing, but I love it.

Probably my most used feature of chrome is highlighting a word or phrase and right click -> Google the word or phrase. Such a small thing, but I love it.

Would you believe me if I said after I read that I tried it :attn:

Back