• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GoW 3 Beta (Problem!)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zewt

By every account I've heard the Gears of War 3 beta should be open to all xbl goldies starting April 25th. When I try to download the game through the spotlight page, it just brings up a screen that says "coming soon". Also, I looked through the game marketplace only to find a video under the GoW 3 section.

Any thoughts? I wanna shred some dudes with a shotty.

By every account I've heard the Gears of War 3 beta should be open to all xbl goldies starting April 25th. When I try to download the game through the spotlight page, it just brings up a screen that says "coming soon". Also, I looked through the game marketplace only to find a video under the GoW 3 section.

Any thoughts? I wanna shred some dudes with a shotty.

there are / were 3 ways to get the beta:
1. early release for retail employees that sell MS products by taking an online GOW knowledge test.
2. Buy Bulletstorm
3. Pre Order GOW3

These were released in order one week apart. there are also some sites giving keys away on their FB / Twitter pages too.

I've been on from the early stages and can say the third installment should crush the first two. :attn:

And uh, yeh... GO SHARKS!!!!

Back