• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GPP core CFG

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tikithorsen

When pressing CTR+F1 while in the BIOS I get another menu called "Advanced chipset menu" which has an option called "GPP core CFG", ¿anyone knows what is it for?

Looks like it has something to do with core unlocking/locking where you can enable or disable individual cores. I wonder if your PII Deneb started life as an X6 Thuban and was crippled?

Thanks for the info.
As shown on the picture it is by default on #B. I change it to #A and I have not noticed any difference so far.

For all practical purposes that menu is either shown in another format or not at all. GPP core config is referring to the PCIe lane configuration and since all slots are not likely full, then you will not likely see a change by swapping from B to A. Really a useless menu for 95% of the users is my suspicion.

Back