• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED GPUpi now good for points.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow, very cool. Looks like you'll be able to mix and match different gen cards too so long as they're on the same driver. VE-RY IN-TER-EST-ING.

Not sure how you would sub something like that but it is kind of cool.

From looking at this:
http://hwbot.org/submission/2810820__mat__gpupi___1b_4x_geforce_gtx_980_8sec_361ms

They submitted it as 4xGTX980 even though it is 3xGTX980+GTX780ti. I assume that way that even though it is in as 4, if someone that has 4 will destroy your score presumably?

If you can mix and match and AMD is the way to go, why not 980+290x or something that would boost score for "2x980"

edit:

Unfortunately AMD and NVIDIA cards cannot yet be used in tandem due to the different nature of the technologies involved and the absence of a mutually acceptable driver. But fear not, mat is currently working on the next version that removes this limitation at least for graphics cards.

So it may be possible at some point too.

won't run ?

didn't have time to look at the error, but will have to check it out while I have the 290x in the slot

You have to have C++ 2013 file. Go back to the DL site it'll have a link. I been trying it out and so far no real tweaks aside from the usual Will start a thread in the lounge.

Now they have to fix various issues ... I couldn't make it run on 2 of my rigs ( 4 gfx cards+ ), ended with weird errors even though all required files were installed.
There are many benchmarks which were proven to be stable and they are not adding points but they try to make "their own" benchmarks and next will polish stability for 2 years+. I wonder when first bugged runs will appear.

my card didnt error until I was at 1675 on the core of the gtx970 and then got an error at the very end of the run

I had errors on stock clocks when I was testing it last month ... that's why I don't even have 1 submission in this benchmark.

Passed easiest CPU/GPU tests on really bad Lenovo laptop. Throttles because of CPU overheating even at everything stock. Removed cover, added fan and it's not much better.
Now it's running 32B on GF610M ... 1.5h 2nd batch :p ... should end in about 20h :D

Not sure if you mean the intel or ATI but the card may not support the OpenCL version in use??

I had to throw a card in mine to get it to run. sadly its in an H board and memory wont clock up and no oc capability

After 6 hours GF610m passed 9 batch ... looks like will be faster than I thought, expected to finish all in no more than 15 hours :p

Compatibility of this benchmark is just annoying ... can have CPU with all features but still won't work. It's like with that new Atom series. It has exactly the same features as Haswell i3+ and Intel HD graphics but won't work. In the same family i3 = i5 = i7 so I can't get why one CPU is working and other nearly the same isn't.

Intel HD graphics should be supported. There is even link to Intel site with updated drivers. So every H/Q/P/Z chipset should work using integrated graphics ... in theory.

Gpupi is kinda hwbot fail. A lot of cpus and graphics cards are not recognized by database and you can get error saying that for submission there is required cpu/gpu. For now I think that screenshots are allowed ( at least mod who introduced this bench unlocked that option because of possible issues ).
Next thing is hardware support. Many older graphics cards with CUDA functionality are not supported for some reason. Many AMD cards are not supported too. Intel HD Graphics are sometimes working, sometimes not ( not recognized or fail the test ).
200 series Nvidia cards were working in 1.4 version, in 2.0 are not working but there will be a patch in 2.1 version.
AMD HD5700 - not supported, HD5800 - supported but fail the online submission.
Quadro with CUDA - not supported

There are more issues, not to mention benchmark consistency so I have no idea why hwbot added it to the official benchmark list with global/wr points. They could at least introduce it after proper tests. I won't be surprised if they start to block submissions soon.

Back