• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GPUPI Tweaks and Tips.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Memory shouldn't affect CPU overclocking but maybe you've changed some vrm frequency options or something else. Btw. optimal for haswells seem 350kHz vrm frequency on asus boards. Haswell-e likes more something like 800kHz but all depends from chip ( and on X99 there is higher range of frequency ).

The Bios options for CPU power adjustments are all set to Auto, Only CPU and System agent voltage has been adjusted. The only things that i changed in Digi engine were the DRAM options mentioned in the other thread. I'm as baffled as you are lol. Ill take note of that 350Khz for future benches. It is somewhat understandable that the old ram was just a bear for the IMC to OC, And that in turn might have caused some kind of stability issue for the CPU, but then again all of that should be somewhat independent of one another Especially CPU Voltage. Did I possibly stumble across another quirk with haswell?

Back