• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Great Price For Adata SSD.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Is your new MB PCIe ver 4 or 5?

If your MB is ver 4.x, then the drive you selected is a great choice especially for the money. I tried to find a better deal at Newegg and could not. The best I could do is similar with shipping extra.

If you have a MB with PCIe ver 5, then I'd look for a different NVMe drive.

Last edited:
Is your new MB PCIe ver 4 or 5?

If your MB is ver 4.x, then the drive you selected is a great choice especially for the money. I tried to find a better deal at Newegg and could not. The best I could do is similar with shipping extra.

It does but they are too $$$$.

This model is what I am going to put in my gamming rig but right now it's at a great price.
What sort of pricing? Amazon are doing their thing of redirecting me to UK site and I can't see what you see.

I think most people wouldn't as current 5.0 SSDs are way more expensive and the extra speed over a good 4.0 isn't worth it.

What sort of pricing? Amazon are doing their thing of redirecting me to UK site and I can't see what you see.

I think most people wouldn't as current 5.0 SSDs are way more expensive and the extra speed over a good 4.0 isn't worth it.
this one.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-14 142018.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-14 142018.png
    45 KB · Views: 3

His SSD is $70. I just looked up gen 5 and see that they are about $150. I see your point.

Back