• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

'Green Monday'? ENOUGH ALREADY

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MadMan007

Magical Leopluridon Senior
Ok, as if 'Black Friday in March/June/July/September', 'pre-Black Friday',' post-Black Friday', 'Black Friday week', Thanksgiving doorbusters, and 'holiday' sales that start in September and go for the next six months, I now see some stores promoting GREEN MONDAY WTF IS THAT?

Stop making stuff up to make it sound special you marketing monkeys, you don't need to come up with a name for every stupid sale.

never heard of green monday... cyber monday is the monday following black friday thought

This just smacks of desperation, not everyone is blessed with a good job anymore. It'll be insteresting to see how retailers do this year

OOOOooooOOOOoooo eat your veggies children, or the spooky online sale monster is going to get you!

They're sales...Don't know what the big deal is.

I got an 80+ Platinum PSU on Black Friday. Maybe I should have waited until Green Monday...

Back