• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

"Happy Anniversary" and SETI bench 1:36 hours....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hipro5

Today I ran once again SETI benchie...After finishing, I copy the resault.sah into my USB memory stick so as to carry it and copy it into my homes computer...I came home, power on the screen and surprised I see this :

1YearSETI_png.png

I'm crunching a hole year with ups and downs SETI WUs.......That's cool....... :D

To tell you the truth, from all the forums around the world, THIS SETI forum is the most beautiful and quite "home" for me...You guys don't argue about things like: AMD, INTEL, RAM, e.t.c...You just crunch and joking ALL the way...I like that... :beer:

Now.....This is not my last benchie.....I'll bench once again late in September with this rig and my new project till the upcoming Prescott with the 1MB cache......My new project will be a bigger compressor with R507 gas so as to archive -10 to -15*C more out of it for my CPU and about 100-150MHz more power....My goal is to break the 1:30 hours barrier.....I hope I'll make it.....

Mobo : ABIT IC7-G
CPU : Pentium4 3.2GHz ES sample
Ram : 2 x 256MB Kingston Value Ram PC2700(DDR333) at Cas 2-5-2-2 and 5:4 divider
VCore : 1.725Volts
Vmem : 3Volts

SETI_1.36_png.png

Landshark: Perhaps you could make a prescott best time, then hipro5 doesn't have to retire, just move on!!!

BTW Did you think of my idea about the seperate single/dual processor titles?

Hipro5: another nice overclock, would like to see your R404 prometia on caprids' XP2800+, might give your P4 3GHz a run for its money again!!! BTW How many seti crunchers do you have?

BigL said:
Landshark: Perhaps you could make a prescott best time, then hipro5 doesn't have to retire, just move on!!!

BTW Did you think of my idea about the seperate single/dual processor titles?

Hipro5: another nice overclock, would like to see your R404 prometia on caprids' XP2800+, might give your P4 3GHz a run for its money again!!! BTW How many seti crunchers do you have?

I have(home) a P4 3Gz @ 3520MHz working 2 x WU with a Swiftech MCX478 and a Delta 5900rpms , working 24/7......I have this one(work) crunching 2 x WU at 4030MHz BUT NOT 24/7 after a LOT of electicity bills came up.......I work with this about 8-12 hours a day..........TOO much money for the bills........ ;) :D

excellent job man. I am about to get a 2.4C and do my dirtiest with it. ;) I don't think i can get that extreme but it will be fun!

Not Prescott perhaps Pentium 4 Extreme Edition next Hipro?
No retail chips I hear - just OEMs - need contacts to get hold of one, my order is in already :D
Well done on the benchie :beer:

markodude said:
Not Prescott perhaps Pentium 4 Extreme Edition next Hipro?
No retail chips I hear - just OEMs - need contacts to get hold of one, my order is in already :D
Well done on the benchie :beer:

Thanks M8........Yeap I think I'll get one of those to try it.......I think this P4 will be a KILLER chip....... :D

Back