• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hardware sales heads-up (not for trading)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I've thought about that, too. I'd like to get another one of the Asus 270s for downvolting, but they're all priced too high to justify yet.

I'll give it some time yet, I think. Best to wait for this Sapphire card to earn its keep first.

I've thought about that, too. I'd like to get another one of the Asus 270s for downvolting, but they're all priced too high to justify yet.

I'll give it some time yet, I think. Best to wait for this Sapphire card to earn its keep first.

agreed, patience is generally a good thing in this game

picked up an asus 270 for 190 shipped from the classifieds here :)

You should buy it before I decide I don't need a monitor for image editing after all ;)

I really was considering it... but I need to buy a new mobo and cpu and all that first.. I'm all out of pci slots.

+ I need money for gas and college :(

I am personally blacklisting RB Computers (www.shoprbc.com). Despite the claim of stock on their website on the 4GB Sapphire card, they do not have it in stock and cannot tell me when they will.

I have asked for a refund. I'll get the card from Newegg or NCIX, who I should have ordered it from in the first place.

Edit - and we have a refund. Paypal sent it to my Visa Debit though, so who knows how long this could take to actually show up.

Back