• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Has anybody tried this?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever you can get. Heck you can probably get a vacuum that plugs in the wall.

How would that help keep the contents from clumping and continue it through a loop (assuming the vacuum would be part of the loop?) and I doubt many vacuums would want to be containing sub-zero contents.

How would that help keep the contents from clumping and continue it through a loop (assuming the vacuum would be part of the loop?) and I doubt many vacuums would want to be containing sub-zero contents.

Don't put it in the loop. Use it to keep suction on it.

I smoked all the crack I could find and broke into the neighbors house and stole his plant food and bath salts and now his idea is becoming perfectly clear, how I could not see it half way through the 1st post, the answer is a reverse osmosis anti matter filter reducer eliminator pump.

....and with that oh-so-lovely post, I think we're done here. The original idea is far from probable and most likely impossible. Lest we get any more posts as wonderfully kind and not facetious at all (for clarity, AfterShock, that was not appreciated), we've decided to close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back