• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Having a problem setting up Nvidia to play my games in 5760x1080

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sb43

Registered
I'm new to the Nvidia cards. I just bought a 1080 card for my rig. I have triple monitors, please help. I have the monitor set up conquered, but my games only come up single monitored and only want to go to 1920x1080 or 2715 x 1527.
It's only seeing monitor 2 and 3 for Surround. I have 3 Samsung monitors,. Two of them are exactly the same model..... and the other Samsung is "ALMOST" the same, but has audio. All the same size, all 1080p at 60Hz
I was thinking, maybe if I hooked all 3 up to Direct Port cables. The card has 3 DP inputs. and get the high-end cables that support resolutions up to 4k? I've set all 3 resolutions to the same settings, and still no go. When I hit configure it wants me to close the Mainwindow.exe. (Can't find it in task manager. Overall, I'm pleased as hell with the card, and I can currently do surround only on 2 of the 3. My benchmarks are crazy high. I just miss the Eyefinity experience, and I didn't know that this 1 oddball monitor would kill the surround for me. This 1 monitor is almost the exactly same as the 2, only it has audio.
Maybe try another driver?

Last edited:
This is a setup issue, not driver I wouldn't imagine.

So, before you try to play a game, you have the monitors setup to span and see all 3? Your resolution is 5760x1080?

Try using the 3 DISPLAYports...you don't need high end cables...

Last edited:
No, at the moment, the game only comes on one monitor, and when I go to the options /Graphics menu, the best I can get is 2715x1527. Games are only coming up on 1 monitor.

No, at the moment, the game only comes on one monitor, and when I go to the options /Graphics menu, the best I can get is 2715x1527. Games are only coming up on 1 monitor.
I meant in the NVIDIA Control panel bud... is it setup there?

Yeah Bud, it is. I did it there and in windows. he only thing that was different between the 3 was that the oddball was at 59 Hz, and the twins were at 60 Hz.

did you try setting the oddball to 60hz and reboot and try re-enabling surround?

Yes Sir, I did. I'm not completely stupid to OC, and such, but Nvidia is a little new to me, I've been a custom rig owner for 5 years now. I might forget to do something, so keep asking. I won't be offended. Thank you guy's. We "may figure this out! lol
I reallyt appreciate all of your help. I think we'll either figure it out, or I'll buy a 4k monitor, and be done with it. Then, I'll have some monitors to sell! :) lol

Attachments

• 20161023_171603.jpg
    20161023_171603.jpg
    524.1 KB · Views: 93
  • 20161023_171540.jpg
    20161023_171540.jpg
    604.3 KB · Views: 93
  • 20161023_171552.jpg
    20161023_171552.jpg
    651.3 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Hey, hey! We might be on to something! Let's see! You're AWESOME! I'll try both methods! Hang on! lol

Niether works. I cant get the second to let me customize. Nothing has worked. I might as well get a nice 4k monitor and all it quits.

Last edited:
Back