• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Head On- Apply Directly to Your Forehead -Head On-Apply Directly to your Forehead...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cyberey66 said:
Now they have a hemroid one, I forget how it goes exactly, but its the same idea.

Perhaps that would be "Butt on, Apply directly to the butt cheeks"?

Nah, it has the right meter but the graphic would never get past the FCC.

May we all borrow your avatar for a few days? It could be the next Hello Kitty of the forums...:eek:

Malpine Walis said:
May we all borrow your avatar for a few days? It could be the next Hello Kitty of the forums...:eek:

Haha, I'm down :), that would be hilarious It might drive SSS crazy though :beer:

Last edited:
Wow...Annoying for sure.

Someone should do another spoof, except instead of the shoe its a hammer or something because thats exactly what i wanted to do after watching that.

ziggo0 said:
I'm so glad I don't have a TV at ALL!

:D

Whoever came up with the commercial is a moron. I showed it to my mates and by golly, we had a rather rough game of cricket (three were hurt). Stupid head on. :D

"Freedom from hemroids, freedom hemroid cream" Thats the new commercial, it was on back to back with the original just now.

(If you know of the movie, you will chuckle.)
headon_byrdhouse.jpg

I am SO glad I have TiVo...
This kind of reminds me of those really annoying "FORMULA 9!!!" commercials

Last edited:
Hrmm, it looks like its a setting in the Admin CP...I'd ask SSS to fix it for me, but there's a good chance he'd just turn around and disable it for everyone instead. :p

Gautam said:
WTH, I tried to upload it and it said I'm not allowed to have an animated avatar? :-/

I got the same thing here. So it must be in our permissions mask.

Oddly enough, the same thing came up for regular members a couple of weeks ago in FF and Luta fixed it then. You PM him and I will just run with Malcolm McDowell. Anyone who wants can also grab him from me as well or we could have a contest. After all, the hello kitty ones were quite creative before the end.

As if the commercial wasn't bad enough, now I have to put up with HEADON "ads" as people's avatars, time to block images with Firefox for a while i guess. :)

it is a setting in admin cp, under "usergroup manager", edit the usergroup in question, about 4/5th the page down under "picture uploading permissions" there is a toggle for "can upload animated avatar".

cyberey66 said:

<---- I had to do it

I don't mind looking at the commercial, thank God avatar's are silent is all I can say
silence.gif

Gautam said:
Hrmm, it looks like its a setting in the Admin CP...I'd ask SSS to fix it for me, but there's a good chance he'd just turn around and disable it for everyone instead. :p
If avatars had sound, and I saw more than two people using this avatar, I would drive to the members area and blow up the cable junction boxes, rendering the cable inop.
explosion.gif

If it's dial up or DSl, I'd cut down telephone poles
chainsaw.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back