• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Hello! remind me of softwares to stress test each each component separately.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

M@rk

Hello Everyone! Im trying to get myself into benching again, And i need a reminder about the best softwares to stress test each component separately.
I remember P95 is for the CPU and RAM, Heaven is for GPU, But dont remember anything else :/.
Thanks!

Not related but here is an incredible album yall should listen to :

Last edited:
Welcome back M@rk. There's no need to stress test for benching. You only need enough stability to pass the benchmark.

Welcome back M@rk. There's no need to stress test for benching. You only need enough stability to pass the benchmark.

I know there isnt a need but if i want to keep the settings i need to stresstest it, I found a pc and i want to see if it has any other problems than what i have already found.

OK. For a 24/7 setting I've switched from P95 to AIDA64(free). Enable CPU+FPU+RAM+Cache substests for a full stress test. If you are having temp issues without errors you can disable FPU as this hits AVX and FMA very hard which can lead to excessive, unrealistic temps.

For GPU I use Heaven and Firestrike.

This^^^^ I'll also add if you're benching and you want to keep the settings for 24/7 usage you're not pushing hard enough! :D

This^^^^ I'll also add if you're benching and you want to keep the settings for 24/7 usage you're not pushing hard enough! :D

Haha thats not what i meant, Shouldve wrote this as a statement and question rather than just a question :).
Didnt write in english for sometime so im a little rusty.

Also, just a reminder, you'll want to keep a clone of your 24/7 OS backed up somewhere. Or better yet have a separate benching HDD/SDD so you don't bork your 24/7 OS.

Also, just a reminder, you'll want to keep a clone of your 24/7 OS backed up somewhere. Or better yet have a separate benching HDD/SDD so you don't bork your 24/7 OS.

Yeah i know that, Thanks :).

Gonna buy another small capacity SSD when i wont be lazy.

Back