• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help Help I think my HDD is gonna kick the bucket!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xintensex

Registered
This is my OS HDD the PC has been acting up and I think its the result of a corrupted HDD? As seen below I scan with Crystal Disk and its in caution so I think it is going to die on me? What the best way to move my OS to another drive? Or can this drive be saved ??

Please Help Thax

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Grab a copy of Hirens Boot Disk, burn it to disc, boot from it.

It contains
Western Digital Diagnostics (DLGDIAG) 5.19 to quickly and efficiently verify the status of the drive.
Western Digital Data Lifeguard Tools 1.24 to perform drive identification, diagnostics, and repairs on most WD drives.

hth

Ok thanks, these programs wont format the drive will they? Because I am not ready to format it yet?

Grab a copy of Hirens Boot Disk, burn it to disc, boot from it.

It contains
Western Digital Diagnostics (DLGDIAG) 5.19 to quickly and efficiently verify the status of the drive.
Western Digital Data Lifeguard Tools 1.24 to perform drive identification, diagnostics, and repairs on most WD drives.

hth

Back