• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help me gpu amd laptop

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xeniachi

I tell you I have a hp laptop whose dedicated 7670m (the computer has an 8650g as integrated) I cannot make it work from win 7 to win 10 in any program and games and win 10 when selecting gpu from the screen menu of said OS does not recognize the 7670m (If you do it in device manager like 7600m series) but the strangest thing that only happens when I use the dual channel of the ram (4 + 4gb) in single, the dgpu works without problems

:welcome:

I think that you have your answer. Either one of your sticks of RAM is defective and/or the memory is not fully compatible with your MB. Run a program like memtest86+ with both sticks of RAM to see what results you get. My guess is that when you have both sticks installed, the program that you start begins to use the RAM above 4GB which is possibly defective.

It will be a problem of the bridge drivers pci to pc,i will try memtest anyway

Back