• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help me refine my overclock

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pointybum

So i have been running this clock for some time. Super stable. Primed for a whole day and no crash. Between 4.0 and 4.2 I have some stability issues and 4.3 is just death for me. Really I just want some advice on lowering my temps further, I know they look great right now(primed for 20 min when i took the screenshot), but normally my apt isn't this cool(ac currently pegged). I live in texas and normally I'm hanging around low 50c. Also If I could get some advice on being more stable at those slightly higher clocks that be cool too, but I'm pretty comfortable where I'm at right now. So yea let me know what ya'll think. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• cpu.png
    cpu.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 45
  • hwmonitor.png
    hwmonitor.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 45
  • memory.png
    memory.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 44
  • other.png
    other.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 50
If this is good and stable, temps are decent.... settle here. Looks like you've gotten it right on the moneys. An extra 100mhz will get you nothing but more heat and pushing beyond that... as you've stated gives troubles.

Personally, my opinion is that you have a great OC and within the boundries of where it should be. Memory looks good. Temps are great. Nice Cpu speed.....

This is equivalent to running a near 5ghz quad FX chip. Sit back and enjoy.

Back