• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HELP ! new PC Crashing for last 3 months

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Man, if I were you, I would post wherever I could about how you've been having constant problems with that system, how much you paid for it, and how you got it back busted even worse than it was.

That sucks, man.

Man, if I were you, I would post wherever I could about how you've been having constant problems with that system, how much you paid for it, and how you got it back busted even worse than it was.

That sucks, man.

hey mate and people of OC sorry been pretty buzy with study and other things.
just thought i give an update on the PC
so i think were i left off was i just got my refund for the GPUs ($490) AUD but my motherboard had got damg in transport so i had to try and get arefund off them witch i think paypal end up just give me the money nd told me to keep the old MOB so now i have 2 :) witch i did try and boot witch did :).

and way so i got same motherboard and got new GPU witch was GTX 980ti best thing i evea did!!!

had it goin for about 4days truning it off every night and left it on for one night didnt think anything would happen ....

any way woke up to turn the pc on .... to find tht nothing happen so then i started too look and find out what was wrong. after doing the paper clip test to find my PSU is died all i can say is what a fukin joke !!!!!!
so sent it back and they have sent it to corsair WTF>>!

any way thought this might bring some light to my pc troubles..

hope you are all well keep up the good work Thanks every one for you help or had sothing to say !

Peace H

Back