• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help on upgrades

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

vol7ron

Registered
Does this setup work together i have a 650w power supply and 1t hard drive and a cube 247 case

Attachments

• upgrade setup.jpg
    upgrade setup.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 77
What's your existing system? (Please list it like my signature, include model numbers)
What are your intended uses?
What is your budget?

The 8350 on that motherboard is asking for trouble...

Yeah, you want to upgrade that motherboard. Yeah we know the CPU is on the compatibility list for that motherboard but we also know that tons of people coming to us on this forum have found in actual real practice that anything less than an Asus Sabertooth causes them problems with the FX-8350 because of it's huge power draw under load - especially when overclocked.

thanks guys my case is a cube 247 nova and a gtx 560 ti i thought i would go amd but with the the asus saber tooth its no cheaper, does the i5 4670k work with the [h=2]Asus
P8Z77-V LX[/h]

This is my secong setup any others would be help full my budget is £400 to £500 and i want it for gaming
upgrade setup 2.jpg

Back