• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help Stuck at 240Fsb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
in my situation i cant even get in windows at 240fsb cause it will just come up with some random error. Ive tried upping the vcore to 1.75 and agp voltage which also does the NB controller to 1.7 and put the vdimm to 2.8.... it still came up with errors all the time. No matter what ive done it gave me errors.

At a slower fsb speed i was able to get into windows but it would eventually come up with an error, freeze, reboot.

Im 100% stable in every test there is at 231fsb.

Sounds like ur CPU's max at that voltage and or ur PSu as that is ALOT of hdd's.....i run 2 80gigs but man.....Get a "true" server then just use this as ur main rig.(just a thought) but yeah i really think that it is ur PSU disconect all but one HDD and then c if u are stable @ 3.6

well i dont use this puter as a server. i do alot of video editing and **** so i need alot of space but imma clear one of the 60's and give it to my roomie

I have a similar setup as you Airbornederekc and I to am stuck @ 240fsb but pretty stable so far. It seems to be running cool enough @ 33.8 c idle 47.0 c load After 240 tho windows just won't light up.

If it is your psu then do what I did and do a dual psu mod. Its cheap and easy just as long as you have a psu laying around.

Back