• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help With Msn Virus!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

UndyingClocker

Disabled
Hey guys jus thiss week a friend sent me a file so accepted it...its called Funny...its a virus and i cant get rid of it...it spreads itself on ur hardrive and when u log onto msn it sends the file to every 1 atuomaticly..Help would greatly be appreciated.

Do you have antvirus software? First make sure the program containing the virus is not active by looking in your control panel and shutting down unknown and unnecessary processes. Also you can try to boot into safe mode and run your anti-virus in safe mode. The main thing is good software, and making sure the infected program is not running when you try to remnove it. A side note..make sure you don't accept mail from people that has been forwarded to a ton of people. My friends know that if they can't take the time to copy and paste the body of the message in a new email, or if it says FW: I wont open it. Good luck and let us know if it works or if we can help you further.

Back