• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help with overclocking i7-3930K on Asus P9X79

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
TOO many to list down that is why ED asking for the codes, its trial and error the best way maybe is to alter only one thing! Yes its a pain in the B*TT!

That is the only way to isolate the problem sometimes, also some CPU'S will not work above a certain Feq as well, so to much to point at one thing.

Have Fun Ajay.

Thank you. I dropped down to 4.7 and so far it is going OK, only time will tell I suppose. I do not notice much of a difference in fps as you both suggested. may drop even further to see the difference.

As for the BSOD error message, here is the screenshot:

Thanks!

That might be a OS ERROR but i do not know that much about those type of things you would need a member with some skill on that subject.

What you can do is enter some of those numbers into GOOGLE and is will sometimes give you a reason or a answer!

Like 0x0000009c and see what it gives!!

1, https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=e....12010j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

Above is your link to a page which you can read and learn more, as i said its a WIN 7 ERROR CODE!

Cheers Ajay.

Back