• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help with sli "hack"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Breaking stuff

Found a new site for the patch. See a few posts down for the link.

Hello. I've been browsing on here a couple days now and am wanting to try to run my EVGA gtx 260's in sli. Ive been reading all the posts about sli patching on crossfire boards. But all the links to the info say they're temporarily unavailable. I was just wondering if they've been down for a long time or its actually temporary?

Or if anyone has any alternative info and files I need that would be awesome too. I'm not looking for anyone to steal glory for someone elses work. I'd just really like to try this if the linked site is going to be down for good or a long time or whatever. By linked site I mean this one -- http://xdevs.com/e107_plugins/content/content.php?content.30

The pc I'm wanting to try it on is in my sig. If you know any compatability issues or anything with doing this with my motherboard. That would be worthy of some hardcore high fives.(its a Asus M4A88TD-V Evo/Usb3 board if its not showing)
If you can help me out that would be amazing, thanks.

Last edited:
If you have win7 64 i still have the patch files I downloaded from xdevs on my computer. PM me if you want.
I used the patch to sli my 260s on my crosshair III until i got a 460 and the patch worked great.

If you have win7 64 i still have the patch files I downloaded from xdevs on my computer. PM me if you want.
I used the patch to sli my 260s on my crosshair III until i got a 460 and the patch worked great.

Sent you a pm let me know if you got it. Nothing shows in my sent box. Thanks for the reply.

For anyone wanting to do this theres a site with instructions and downloads save you some time hopefully >>>> http://www.slipatch.com simple enough right? haha

Little update:
The patch seems to be working very well. running 2- gtx 260s (1 Evga GTX 260 core 216 and 1 BFG GTX 260 Maxcore 55)
3Dmark vantage scores:
Sli off running second card for physx scored P12236~ gpu score 9956
Running Sli slightly above the Evga stock clock (646 core 1100 mem.) scored P21047~ gpu score 17922

So very very nice results from 3dmark. No crashes as of yet running 2 days now and everything seems smooth. Framerates are up. Haha ran Fear benchmark for the heck of it. about 200fps average maxed at 1680x1050 no sli. Sli enabled kicked it to 290 average

Overall Im quite happy I decided to do this now.

Last edited:
Ah thats much easier to use than the one I used month back. Good to see people are out there working on making this easier and more accessable :D
The old version couldnt do updates of old patches, it would just break and not work anymore and had to be run in command line. This one is in an easy to use GUI nice!

Back