• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help with these fourms

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hkh

Ok Iam using firefox and when I read these forums next to each topic it has a pic that says "The fourms still look awful" I tried IE and it fine is it spyware?

I'd take a screenshot of what you see and then link it to us so that both our mental picture and what you're trying to describe match. Other than that, I have no idea what it could be other than some malware.

Tatuya said:
I'd take a screenshot of what you see and then link it to us so that both our mental picture and what you're trying to describe match. Other than that, I have no idea what it could be other than some malware.

Yes, take a screenshot...good idea Tatuya.

Think I'd be weirded out I'd just start running every spyware hunter killer program ever created.

Ok I have ran all my spyware programs spybot,adaware, Norton and even microsofts one here is a pic.

Attachments

• forums.jpg
    forums.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 76
Creepy :) You ran all those spyware HKs and found nothing? What about Hijack? I've had decent success with the one build into system mechanic as well. Have you tried re-installing Firefox? I'd be pretty put out I despise IE.

Its back again this time to problems first in the smilies there is a pic of a car and the othert one is in the oic.

Attachments

• fourm prob.gif
    fourm prob.gif
    43.3 KB · Views: 58
Back