• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FatFue

Registered
Ok guys so heres the issue everytime i try to open programs my windows will set them to the top left hand corner where i cant move it to my center of the screen because the program is dragged all the way that its out of my reach of the mouse. Heres a pic of what i mean. I have a dual screen set up so thats why the picture is stretched so wide. Another issue is that when ever i restart my computer my 2nd screen will not turn on but it will be posting just as a black screen and wont show my windows the only way to fix this is to turn off and then turn my screen back on.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/708/97762091.png/

For the first item, once the window has been opened, press ALT+space and then 'x'. This will maximize the window. There are some registry settings for this as well...the last position of these windows is stored automatically, and has somehow gotten corrupted.

Not sure about the second issue.

Sounds good, let us know if that works out.

Someone else may have feedback regarding your 2nd issue.

Alrite so i did what u said but for certain programs im not able to maximize it. As u mention my registry is messed up so is there a possible way that i can just erase my registry so it resets?

Back